Vanilla and Lychee Honey Chia Pudding
- 400ml almond milk
- 4 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 4 ctablespoons agave syrup
- 200g apples
- 200g pears
- 1/2 teaspoon bitter almond flavoring
- 20g ground almonds
- 50ml water
- 280g cereal flakes
- 170g seeds and nuts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablspoons lychee honey
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- dried fruits and/or chocolate
- Start by mixing the almond milk, vanilla, and agave syrup.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls/glasses.
- Place your preparation in the refrigerator overnight.
- Peel and cut the apples and pears into pieces.
- Pour the pieces into a saucepan and add water to 1/3. Bring to a boil.
- Cook the apples for 15 to 30 minutes.
- At mid-cooking, add the almond powder and bitter almond flavoring.
- Put the apples and pears in a blender. Thne let cool before tasting.
- Pour a little oil on a baking sheet.
- Put all the ingredients (except the dried fruits) in a medium bowl and mix vigorously with a fork for a few minutes until everything is well combined.
- Spread everything out on the baking sheet and bake.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and bake the granola, watching carefully and stirring every 10 minutes, until it is golden brown to your liking (for about 30 minutes).
- Let the granola cool on the baking sheet before adding the dried fruits and chocolate.
Pour the pudding into a container, cover with compote, then sprinkle with granola.
It's ready, you can enjoy it !
The Lychee Honey
Gold medal winner at the 2020 Epicures competition
Its fragrant floral notes recall the taste of lychee fruit as well as the sweetness of roses. Very long on the palate, it can be used in cooking as well as on toast. It is the best-selling product in thee range.
It is harvested in October in the Manakara region in southeast Madagascar